Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Splish Splash

Yesterday Keltie came home from the baby sitter's with strawberry juice all over the back of her light green pants. When she got up from her nap I told her that we would have to change her clothes and scrub the pants. Well, of course she didn't want "dirty" pants on her anymore so we changed immediately. She also decided that her shirt needed to be washed as well. So thinking that I would be able to save time later on, I put her in her pajamas for the night. Plans never work according to the way that you think they will. She wanted to help me wash her pants so we filled up the sink and of course had to put bubbles in it. We scrubbed and scrubbed and the stain came out. Keltie wanted to continue playing so I told her that she could. She was having so much fun who could tell her it was time to stop? Needless to say, we ended up with wet clothes and yet again another change.
Having fun! Nice smile!
Gotta get in there.
Having too much fun to smile!
Baby update: I now officially start going to the doctor every two weeks. Wow, the time has gone by so fast. Everyone keeps telling me I'm definitely showing. My response, "You think?!" Part of it is that I'm not wearing a whole lot of maternity clothes. With Keltie I was so excited to wear them and this time around, I'm not ready for them yet. The time will come though. I'm feeling good and so far everything has been going great.



1 comment:

Grammy and Boompa said...

Only 70 days (approx.) and I'll be cuddling and holding the best gift you could share with us!! Keltie, your new baby has some tough shoes to follow. We love you so much!!