Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pretties and Potty Training

So you remember the other day how I said that Kevin would soon be putting pretties in Keltie's hair? Well, that didn't take long to happen. We have been working on getting Keltie potty trained. Last night we had her sitting on the potty chair because she's been going in her underwear and then stops as soon as you put her on the potty. Kevin wanted to work with her so they were in the bathroom. Anytime I came in she would tell me "out." I knew that they were playing around in there, but I didn't know exactly what they were doing until I came in. This is what I found.
This face looks like she's in pain, but she's just really saying cheese. She kept telling Daddy where she wanted pretties. I guess Mommy is probably off "pretty" duty now.
Too sweet!

She did manage to go on the potty three times last night. We celebrated every time. All she really cares about is the fact that she gets "treats" when she goes.

1 comment:

Grammy and Boompa said...

Keltie, you make me smile more than anything else in the world!! But, what kind of a face is that in your first picture?