Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Daddy Salon

Yesterday when I dropped Keltie off at daycare, one of the other little girl's had her toes painted. Last night, I told Keltie that I thought that we should paint her toes. She was excited about this so we went outside to do it. Well, it didn't go quite accordingly to plan. She thought that she got to help Mama paint her toes so she wanted to hold the brush. I told her that she could watch, but that I didn't want her to hold anything. Of course this led to tears. I told her that I wouldn't be able to do it at all until she calmed down. Then Kevin came outside. (Keltie's knight in shining armor.) He asked her if she wanted him to paint her toes and she said yes. So he ended up painting her toes and fingers. I told him that I never thought that I would see the day. Next up, is pretties in her hair. She sat very well for him. A lot of it came off already so this morning, we had to fix her fingers. She actually let me do it this time.

Sitting nicely for Daddy.
Daddy showing Keltie how to hold her hand so it's easier to paint her fingers.
Such cute little toes.
The finished product.

1 comment:

Grammy and Boompa said...

So what are you waiting for, Jody? Seems to me when you can't even see your feet, Kevin should be painting your toenails also!