Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day with Grammy

Yesterday Grammy got the pleasure of babysitting Keltie. We have been very fortunate this year that Keltie hasn't gotten sick (knock on wood) and that it's just our babysitter needing a day off here and there. I don't think anyone has complained about having to take a day off to spend time with Keltie. Before I even left for work Keltie was asking for cookies. Who knows how much sweet stuff she actually got from Grammy. I am thankful though for her help. Thanks for even cleaning out Keltie's closet. I know it was a mess and I haven't been motivated to tackle it. Here are a few pictures from their day together.

Mom sent this picture to me and made a comment about how she's starting to look more like me. I don't know if it's the silly grin or what, but I can see it in this picture as well. I guess that's either a good thing of kind of scary. :)
Check out those wheels! I can't wait until it's nice outside so this can go out there.

Getting ready for summer. Notice the Cookie Monster tattoo on her arm. Keltie has gotten her first ink. She is pretty proud of it.
"Life is so easy sometimes." Look at those chunky thighs.
Thank you again Grammy. If anyone ever wants to volunteer they can have the opportunity to do so, just let us know. :) Keltie is only one month away from being 2. It's so hard to believe how fast that time has gone. She is talking and doing so much more everyday. She is truly developing her own personality and you can't help, but laugh at her sometimes. The other day I was changing clothes and she looked at my belly and said, "Hi, Baby, Hi Baby!" in her excited little voice.

I have been feeling good. I am starting to show more and more, although I haven't gotten into the maternity pants yet. It's funny how just last week it seemed like I popped a little bit more. Everyone told me that it was about time it happened!

1 comment:

Grammy and Boompa said...

Just another day in paradise! And how many cookies did mom and dad eat? I can only act on the model you have set :)