Monday, March 15, 2010

Hotel Fun

On Saturday we went to Wausau for some shopping and to spend a night in a hotel in honor of our birthdays. Mom and Dad had been there the night before so we met them for lunch and for some swimming fun. Keltie was such a trooper. I really have decided that she is the best little girl we could ever ask for. She loved going in the water. The swimming pool was a little on the cool side but she loved the whirlpool and the bubbles. We went for awhile and then went back to the room. Our swimsuits were sitting by the shower and she kept pointing to them and saying "Bubble" and then would walk to the door. We went again yesterday morning and she loved it just as much. Hopefully she continues to love water, unlike her Mama.

We didn't know how she would react to sleeping in the room because we were right there and the tv was turned on. When it was nap time, she walked right over to her pack and play and Grammy laid her down. She fell right asleep and never made a sound until we woke her up later. She did the same thing that night. Again, another reason why we know we are truly blessed. It was great to get away and have some quality family time.
"Splish, splash, I was taking a bath."
"One, two, three."
"Say cheese."
Enjoying our family time. Of course I couldn't go in the whirlpool so I had to sit and watch. Check out that belly. Yeah, I had some swimsuit issues. :)
What's more fun than sitting in bed watching tv and eating Doritos?

2 comments:

Grammy and Boompa said...

Cute pics of all four of you. I bet Keltie will be asking for "bubbles" in the bathtub now, also. Just don't put so many in that she can't find her toes!

Lynn said...

Such fun memories for you guys! You are looking so cute. I've been wanting a belly picture!! Jesse came home on his lunch today and told me that he made reservations (I don't know where, he won't tell me) for us to go away for my birthday weekend! Can't wait!