Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Time with Daddy

Okay, I'm a little bit behind on this, but I just can't seem to find enough time to get things done. My class at school literally keeps me on my toes all day and by the time I get home, I'm beat. I've been working very hard on leaving everything behind when I go home for the day so that I can enjoy my wonderful family. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, we went camping again. Kevin took off the whole day so that he could take the girls early and spend some quality time with them. Honestly, I'm not sure who enjoyed the time more.When I got there, both girls were sound alseep with their naps and Daddy was of course enjoying a blue yummy with Auntie Carol and Uncle John. It was a great weekend. Hopefully we can get in another trip before packing away the camper.

Kevin brings a lot of scrap wood from work. It's fun to see how high you can get the tower to go. If you look close in the background, there's a deer. I guess that's where Kinsley is scooting to.

Yes, we call Keltie princess. Yes, we even let her dress up like one. She had slept in this skirt the night before and right away when she got up in the morning she wanted to put it on and take it camping. I don't think that Daddy was too excited about it, but it's adorable even for camping.

No comments: