Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's Official

Well, we can now officially say that Kinsley is walking. It all started on Sunday when she was moving all over the house. It continued yesterday and our babysitter even remarked at how much she was able to move. Last night she was all over the place. It's so much fun to watch her because she isn't real steady yet, but she's getting there. You can hear her coming even when you are in the other room because she is talking as she goes. She is getting better at standing up in the middle of the room, but hasn't quite mastered it yet. Kinsley has already learned to follow her big sister around. Keltie thinks that this is fun now, and I'm hoping that this continues. I know that I've been waiting for this, but I'm sure in the next few weeks, I might be rethinking. Love you, Kins.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Wow, after almost a month of "beginner walking" mom has conceded that Kinsley can now walk a marathon! I can't wait to spend Thursday with you and your sister,
Kinsley! Love you girls!

Auntie Carol said...

Yay Kinsley!!