Thursday, October 13, 2011

Daddy's Under Our Spell

Grammy bought the girls Halloween shirts that have a witch on them and say "Daddy's Under Our Spell." Keltie was very excited when she got this shirt and wanted to wear it. I have the clothes picked out for the girls at the beginning of the week and she saw it on her dresser Sunday night. I told her that she could pick what day she wanted to wear it and she said "Thursday." So, we decided that Kinsley should also wear her shirt on the same day. I told her that it would be fun for Daddy to see them in those shirts when he picked them up from the sitter's. I hope that he gets as excited as they were.
Nice smile Keltie. Of course Kinsley is eating. There's nothing like string cheese in the morning.
Not too bad. I'm thinking that one day, they might both have guys under their spells with those brown eyes.

I always love when one is smiling and the other isn't.


1 comment:

Auntie Carol said...

The girls both look so grown up!!! Can't wait to see them in their Halloween costumes!!