Tuesday, October 5, 2010

TV Time

Keltie has finally gotten to the stage where she will sit down and watch a little bit of tv. Although this usually only lasts for a few minutes and she's up and moving around again. Not that I mind at all. She did sit through Survivor one night, but that's about it. She asks for her movies to be turned on, but we end up turning them off after 10 minutes since she isn't watching. Of course though she has to tell us that she was watching it. Anyway, Kinsley is a little bit different in this respect. I suppose it might have something to do with having to wait for things at times. Last night Kevin wanted me to help cut his hair. I thought o.k. I'll just put Kinsley in the car seat and put her by the tv. When she lays on the floor she is always trying to figure out where the sound is coming so I thought it would work out perfect. Here's what I found when I checked on her.
Eyes glued to the tv and totally focused on whatever was on. We could even hear her talking at times. I guess we know what we can do with her if we need a minute or two to do something. :)
Since she was in such a good mood I had to snap some pictures. Gotta love that smile. Check out those cheeks! I think she's going through another growth spurt. Her babysitter looked at her yesterday and thought that she had grown over the weekend.
Getting all excited because Mama is standing in front of the tv trying to take her picture.



2 comments:

Auntie Carol said...

Yep, that's what Michael used to do....still does especially during commercials and he's 21. You wouldn't believe the things I got done while the TV babysat!

Grammy and Boompa said...

Could it be Mr. Rogers that was on the television? That's an adorable, little smile that I haven't quite seen before!