Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Morning

If you are anything like me, you dread going back to work Monday morning. It seems like weekends are never long enough to get everything done that you wanted to. Well, this morning, I was trying to have a better outlook on things. Kinsley has been doing a much better job of sleeping than she was for awhile. Now though, she has gotten a little bit of a cold and is pretty stuffy. Last night she slept in her swing. She woke up around 12 and then again right after Kevin left for work. I fed her and of course she was in a wonderful mood. I got tons of smiles from her. I had to start to get ready for work so I turned on her swing and took a shower. This is what I found when I returned.
This has to put a smile on my face even on a Mondy morning.

1 comment:

Grammy and Boompa said...

Precious, Precious, Precious. Keep that picture in your mind all week and before you know it the weekend will be here. Just think, next Monday she's all mine! And even better, I get Keltie too!!