Thursday, October 14, 2010

Kismiss Coming

So I've been seeing on tv that this weekend Toyland opens. I have been waiting for the catalog to come in the mail and it finally arrived yesterday. Last year, Keltie was still a little too young to understand Christmas (except for the fact that she wanted to open every one's presents.) This year, we have already started talking about it. (I guess that's because the stores already have things in them for Christmas.) Anyway, while Kinsley was taking a nap yesterday, I told Keltie that we could look at the catalog together and circle the things that she wanted. Well, of course in two year old fashion, that meant circling almost everything on every page. It was so cute, because she would point and before I could even finish making the circle, she was pointing to the next thing. She picked out things that she would never really play with, but it was just too exciting not to point to everything. I asked her if she wanted to pick out some things for Kinsley so she started to point to just about everything again saying, "For Kinsey." Then she kept talking about "Kismiss coming." She said this about 10 different times last night and it was one of the first things out of her mouth this morning. We got to daycare this morning and one of the little boys had the Toyland catalog there. I left Keltie this morning sitting on the floor with him looking at tractors and just waiting for "Kismiss" to come.
"Mama, I just found something else. Now I get to make the circles."
"This is so much fun."

1 comment:

Grammy and Boompa said...

Keltie,

This is Kinsley's special weekend, but we'll be going to Toyland very soon...just like your mommy and I always did!!