Tuesday, February 16, 2010

She Knows She's Cute

Mom sent me a few pictures of Keltie that she has taken over the last couple of weeks. As I looked at them I realized how much Keltie is aware of the fact that she's adorable. (I know, I'm her Mama so I'm kind of partial, but I can be!). She knows how to work the camera so well, along with everyone else that she meets. She has brought so much joy to our lives and we are so thankful for every moment we get to spend with her and those we get to share her with others. She is really starting to talk more and it's so exciting to watch her develop. Luckily, she hasn't said any more swear words. Yesterday when Grammy and Boompa were visiting it was "move" anytime you got in her way. I don't know where she got that from, but I guess it makes us realize how fast she picks up on things. I'm still not really sure that she knows that she's going to be a big sister although she does kiss my stomach and say night night to the baby. If our second one is half as good as Keltie is, we will be blessed. No matter what though, she's going to make an awesome big sister.
"What's that back there Boompa?"
"Grammy, I don't need your help. I'm a big girl."
"I love my babies."
"Cheese, or is that peas?"
"Gotta love peas."
All dressed up and no where to go.
Playing on my computer. She insisted on being covered up.
"Hi, Grammy!"

1 comment:

Grammy and Boompa said...

So glad to see that Baby Nancy has also joined your blog! Keltie isn't the only one who knows she is adorable. We are also very thankful for every minute we are fortunate enough to share with her--and you and Kevin! Now don't forget to buy her more peas!!