Monday, February 1, 2010

Big Girl

So Keltie actually let me put pigtails in her hair and she left them in all day! She looks like such a big girl when this happens. Here are some attempts at getting her picture taken. She's got it all figured out now and doesn't want to sit or stand still for Mama to get a picture. Sitting nicely, but of course not looking at the camera.
"What's this on my hand?"

"You really want me to smile?"
"Look what I can do."
This is Keltie trying to give thumbs up.
"Mama, you are stressing me out. This is hard work."

4 comments:

Grammy and Boompa said...

Keltie, remember there's a "stress free" environment at grammy and boompa's house. And the treats are pretty good also!!

Grammy said...

Whoever said Keltie isn't adorable when she's stressed or when she isn't smiling. Both of those pics are too cute for words. Personally I think she was just worn out after her church performance!!

Grammy said...

I know Keltie is still yours and Kevin's pride and joy, but perhaps it's time to update and be watching her "grow through her second year"!! :-) It's inevitable!

The Rau's said...

she looks like she has so much hair when you put the pigtails in. she's adorable. how are you feeling?