Monday, February 22, 2010

Family Van

Well, Kevin and I made a big purchase this weekend. It's a purchase that neither of us ever thought we would make. We are officially driving a minivan. Wow, it still sounds weird to say. We decided that we needed to get something bigger and with more room since we will have to house to car seats very soon. We looked and shopped around to a lot of different places and finally found one that matched what we needed and the price we wanted to pay. Thanks to everyone who watched Keltie while we did this. Keltie is very excited to have a bunch of room. She got in it last night for the first time and pointed to the seat next to her. I guess she's just getting herself ready for the new one coming. We will enjoy the 6 CD changer as well. Fun times are ahead for all of us.

4 comments:

Auntie Carol said...

Saawweettt van!! Michael will appreciate the extra room when you have to go pick him up because he's had too many!!

Mom said...

Love your van. It is so-o--o-o nice. Think of what we'll be able to fit in there on a good shopping trip.

It is hard to believe that my "soccer mom" daughter turns 30 and starts driving a van within 10 days of each other. Ya gotta love it!!

Lynn said...

hehehee! I love it Jody! I shouldn't giggle because my first car was a mini van! Atleast this one won't leave you stranded in the middle of winter like mine did. Or stall at the gas station and you have to push it away from the pump so others can get gas! Or smoke out the hood on your way to school... like mine did! Yours is much prettier and way more stylish!

The Rau's said...

I get so much crap about driving a mini van! BUT, I love, love, love my van....lots of room when I have to haul 3 kids and all of their sports gear. You got a good mini too, love it. Have fun!