Friday, September 18, 2009

The Many Faces of Keltie

So Keltie looked super cute this morning in a little skirt and sweater that I wanted to try to take a picture of her. She didn't want anything to do with this. She wanted to play with the camera, but when I got it out to try and take a picture she started to cry. (I hope she isn't like me in this respect.) These are the result.
"Mama, can I touch it please?"


This isn't fun anymore. (She's still so cute even when she's crying!)

Sitting so pretty.

"I am such a big girl."

I'm thinking that she is going through another growing stage. This morning she ate a whole kiwi and half a granola bar. When we got to her babysitter's she was kind of upset. She saw food on the table and asked to eat right away. Yesterday when Kevin brought her home from the babysitter's she sat in the booster seat and ate for 45 minutes straight. For the past two days she has also decided that she doesn't want to take an afternoon nap. She's deciding that it's much more exciting to play than to sleep. Needless to say, she feel asleep lying with Kevin on the couch last night at 7:30. You just don't know what to expect sometimes.

No comments: