Monday, September 14, 2009

Beautiful Weekend

This weekend we decided to try camping again. I was a little bit worried after our last adventure when it was so cold. Fortunately it was much warmer this weekend. We went to the Eau Plaine which was a place that we have never been. It is very nice there and we spent a lot of time riding bike, eating, playing bean bag, eating, enjoying the sunshine, eating, and did I mention eating? We went with my parents, Kevin's parents, and two of his aunts and uncles. We had a lot of fun. It was so nice on Saturday that my mom and Kevin's aunt Carol took Keltie down by the beach. She had so much fun just splashing around in the water. They have drained a lot of the water out so there isn't too much sand left, but there is a lot of muck. Keltie ended up just in her diaper playing. When she was finished I gave her a bath and I think that she had sand in every part of her body. At least she had fun though and there wasn't any timeouts given the whole weekend!Middle of September or middle of July?





Check out that budda hanging over her diaper!

No comments: