Monday, September 28, 2009

Fun Times

Yesterday afternoon Kevin decided it was perfect weather to go hunting. Keltie and I decided that we would go play outside for a little bit. We played in the swing and in the sand. Then I decided that we should go for a walk. Thankfully we live on a road that has little traffic so I let her walk down the road by herself. We had to stop every once in awhile to look at the cows and chickens. She did a really good job. When we got back she helped me pick leaves off the ground for school. When we came inside she played with these leaves for probably a half an hour. Of course she wanted to crunch them and rip them into small pieces, but it was cheap entertainment.
In other news, we are dealing with Keltie working on getting 5 new teeth. Thankfully, she is very good about this. It just means that she can eat more. I guess we both better get another job so we can afford to feed her as much as she has been eating lately.

1 comment:

Grammy and Boompa said...

Why does Keltie look even older in pictures than she does in real life? I'm thinking the playing in the living room with "pieces of nature" is a trait she inherited from Jason. Try shucking her some corn and I bet she'll really have fun.