Monday, February 16, 2009

Tooth!

Keltie has finally gotten her first tooth. It has only taken her a little bit over 10 months to get it. It started last weekend when she had an extremely high fever, but we just thought that she was getting a cold since she also had all the cold symptoms. On Saturday I was feeding her and she kept grabbing my finger to put in her mouth. Then I felt it, a sharp little point in the middle of her mouth. I was so excited and of course made a big deal out of it. She then got excited and started clapping her hands. I'm sure she was thinking how crazy I was. Kevin felt it later though and did the same thing. Hopefully, it will continue to be as easy of process as it has been so far. She is enjoying the day today with her Grammy and Boompa as my parents are both watching her. I'm sure she won't be left alone for a minute. She'll love every minute of it though.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Congratulations on the tooth, now the rest will start popping in without so much trouble.