Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I love the camera and the camera loves me!

Last night while I was busy Kevin fed Keltie. She absolutely loves eating peas. We mashed a bunch of them the other day and then froze them and I couldn't get the smell out of my mind. I am not a big fan of cooked peas, but Keltie is. Well, I think that Kevin fed her in record time last night. When he was finished, she had peas all the way to her ears. It was messy, but oh so cute.

I couldn't get a picture before he wiped it off of her, but this was an after shot.


As soon as I got the camera out, she perked right up and started to ham it up for the camera. I tried to put it away at one point and she started to whine about it. When I took it out again, she was all happy and smiled. I know that she doesn't get that from me. I run from the camera.


Here she is in the spotlight.


Look at my tongue!


So happy!

1 comment:

The Rau's said...

Look at the eyelashes on that girl. She got that from you Jody. She is soooo cute.