Thursday, June 6, 2013

Time Goes Too Fast

Today is Keltie's last day of 4K. WHAT! I can't believe this. Where has the time gone? There's no way that she can be a kindergartner. As I drove her to daycare today we were talking about how much she has grown. I can remember getting her ready for the first day. She was super excited until we  got to Cathy's house and she had to get on the bus. There were tears all the way to the bus. Now, she barely looks back at me as she gets on. She has become so confident in herself and we are so proud of her. I know that it isn't going to get any easier as she gets older, but right now I don't want to think about that, I'm having a difficult enough time dealing with her going to be in kindergarten.

First day of 4K.

First day of 4K and Cathy's.

The three stooges.

Last day of 4K.
Second to last day of daycare.
The loves of my life. (if only Kevin was there!)
Grammy gets a day with Kinsley today. Shout out to her for doing Keltie's hair.
BFFs. They had their outfits all planned out.
The end of an era.





No comments: