Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tis the Season

Last night was Keltie's concert and her time to sing the song she has been practicing for a long time. We were all so excited. She was excited, but yet nervous. Here she is before we went to school.

I love her hair cut, but it makes her look WAY TOO OLD!
Of course Kinsley had to get in on the action. Notice that she also had to dress up.
"Let me try sitting down now."
Smiles!


We got to school and walked her to her room. Once she saw her friends she was a little bit more excited. She got her antlers in place and was ready to go.

Keltie, Koren and Caylee. (The daycare crew)
Those antlers are cute, but proved to bring problems later while she was singing and they wouldn't stay on her head.



We went to find seats and patiently waited. Keltie and all of the 4K came up first. It was so cute to watch them because they came on stage the exact way Keltie talks about how they have to walk down the hall. For 49 kids, they did a great job, although believe it or not, they weren't that loud. Keltie sang, but didn't do the motions to the song. I asked her this morning why she didn't and her response, "I didn't know I was supposed to." Too cute. I look forward to many more concerts. Thank you to those who could make it last night. I know the quality isn't the best on the following pictures, but it was as good as I could get. (Notice those antlers)




No comments: