Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Time

This weekend it was time for the annual pumpking carving at our house.We got some small pumpkins from Granny and Papa so that's where we started. This year it was Mama's job to do the carving. Now when I say I have no artistic ability whatsoever, I'm not lying. I tried is all I can say. Needless to say, the one that I did myself was the worst. Oh well, the girls had fun, even if Keltie told me hers didn't look they way that she drew it.

Keltie planning out her pumpkin face. I love the tongue sticking out.
Kinsley deep in thought. She didn't quite understand the concept of making shapes, but she did a great job of scribbling.
Carefully watching Mama.
So proud of herself.
The finished products. Keltie's is on the right. Kinsley is the left.
Then it was time to plan the big one.
So proud of Daddy's work.
Who's smile is bigger?
The 2012 pumpkins.
A view at night. Yes, mine is the awful one in the front. Kevin insisted it had to be in the picture.

No comments: