Monday, November 28, 2011

Pilgrim Hats a.k.a. Children's Hats

Last week I came home to a rubbermaid container sitting on our counter with some decorated cookies inside. No matter how I turned the container, I just couldn't figure out exactly what the cookies were supposed to be. Kevin told me that I had to wait until Keltie got up from nap before I could find out. So when she got up she asked me if I had seen the "children's hats." I kind of looked at her and couldn't figure out what she was saying. Kevin told her to tell me again and once again she said children's hats. Finally Kevin looked at her and said, "Remember Keltie, Cathy said that they are Pilgrim hats." Too cute!

So before Thanksgiving we decided that we should make some to take with us to our Thanksgiving feast. Keltie was very excited to help and was a trooper unwrapping all the peanut butter cups. Kinsley was more than content just to sit there and eat a "cookoo."


"It's kind of hard to look at Mama and work at the same time."
Here's the finished products.
The little busy bees.

"Cookoo."

A plate full of children's hats.

Of course after all that hard work, you have to sample what you made.

No comments: