Monday, November 28, 2011

Little Monkey

Since it has been getting colder outside, we usually spend our evenings downstairs by the pellet stove. We are patiently waiting for our tv to arrive so we can get that down there as well. While I was helping Kevin figure out things for that the other night, Keltie and Kinsley were busy playing. I turned around and Kinsley was sitting on the futon all proud of herself. I asked Keltie if she helped her get there and she said no. I then saw her climb off of it, climb back up on it and then go off again. I guess we'll have to watch her a little bit more closely now.

Nice butt shot. This is how you get up.

She is signing, "More." She was pretty proud of herself once she got up.

You have to read a book before it's jammie time.

And back down again.

No comments: