Thursday, March 10, 2011

Snowman Fun

Since last night was so nice out, Kevin took Keltie out to make a snowman. Eventually Kinsley and I joined in on the fun. We played outside for quite awhile and it made all of us wish that this white stuff was gone. We can't wait for summer! This morning when we left the house, Keltie noticed that the scarf and hat had fallen off. So I was in my dress shoes walking outside to put those things back on. The things you do for your children. :)
Keltie helping Daddy put the carrot nose on.
Have to make sure everything is just perfect.
Kinsley is thinking "You think this is fun?"
The finished product.
So proud of their snowman.Even though I didn't help make it, I had to have my picture taken as well.
Daddy and his girls.

1 comment:

Grammy and Boompa said...

There's nothing like building a good old family snowman...unless it's watching it melt! (Sorry girls!)