Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Follow Up

This is a follow up to last week's post about taking Keltie to Child Development Days. She did a really good job. When we first got there, she cried for a little bit, but as soon as I left the room she was fine. I peeked in at one time and saw her strutting her stuff so I knew that she was feeling confident. The girl that she worked with spoke with me afterward and told me a couple of things that she could do. I already knew that she could do all those things, but it was nice to know that she's right on track. She did tell me that she doesn't ask questions. I kind of gave her a funny look because she should be with me in the morning when I drive to daycare. I think by the time we have driven the 10 miles to Cathy's house, I have heard at least 15 questions come out of her mouth. I'm sure that she was just being shy. She did have a lot of fun and I think she's even more excited to go to school now. This is her standing outside of the school. (Yes, I have already turned into one of those moms and she hasn't even started school yet.)

1 comment:

Grammy and Boompa said...

Is that sign 40 feet in the air or is Keltie that little?