Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Look Into The Furture

Today I am taking Keltie to Child Development Days at the elementary school. We have really been talking a lot about this at our house to get her prepared. I have explained to her that Mama gets to come get her from the babysitter and take her to a special school where she gets to play. At first she wanted me to play along with her, but I explained to her that Mama has to go to a boring meeting. She was so excited this morning. We had to pack her little backpack and get her all dressed up to go.
She's saying, "I'm ready for school."
She is growing up way too fast. Hopefully she will agree to do the things that they want her to do. If not, oh well. She gets to go to McDonalds afterwards so she's equally as excited about that.


No comments: