Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Girls

I know that I have been awful about putting up new pictures of the girls, but there is not enough hours in the day somedays. Kinsley went into her doctor's appointment on Monday for her six month check up. She is 18 pounds 12 ounces and is 27 inches long. This means she is growing like a weed. In comparison, Keltie was 16 pounds 14 ounces and 26 1/2 inches long at 6 months. Kinsley is turned into such a little girl and is getting such a personality. She has started to say "Da, da." Even though she says Daddy, she puts her arms out and reaches for Mama. She still doesn't have any teeth so we are slowly introducing her to more solid foods. She had Cheerios the other night and loved them. Here are some pictures that I took the other day of our girls.
Nice picture of Kinsley's bald spot from where she rubs her head.
Just another view.
"How can I get that remote to my mouth?" (Everything has to go in her mouth.)
"I'm ready for the day." I thought these pictures were really cute until I downloaded them. It's hard to see, but she's got a nice green booger hanging from her nose. Oops!
Of course when you take a picture of Kinsley, you have to take a picture of Keltie as well.
Silly goose.
I told her to give me her silliest face. This is the result.

1 comment:

Grammy and Boompa said...

Definitely growing too fast, but two of the cutest smiles I've ever seen!