Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snuggly Day

Keltie has been coughing a lot lately and hasn't been her normal self. I stayed home with her yesterday for a little extra TLC. We really enjoyed our day together. She even slept in until 9:15. I kept checking on her because I don't know when the lst time is that she's slept that late. Well, right before Kevin gets home Sesame Street is on. I turned it on for her as a special treat. She loves to watch "Melmo." She had to get her chair in front of the tv. Then of course she had to have her pillow, and blankets, and two babies. She truly is becoming like her Mama and is a pack rat. Oh well, I can't tell her no when she's so cute. She did ask for a book after I took the picture. It's kind of like the book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie."

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Boompa better not see this one or he is going to feel badly that he wasn't there to cuddle, read a story and watch "Melmo".

Anonymous said...

I think I heard you tell her no to two freezy pops just last night. Now Grammy would never tell her no!