Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas

It seems like Christmas was so long ago since I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from it. Keltie and I enjoyed our vacation last week, but now it's back to the real world. We had a great time visiting with family and celebrating Christmas. Christmas Eve we went to my Grandma's house. Christmas Day was spent with Kevin's family. I didn't get a lot of pictures taken since we were busy helping Keltie open her presents, but I hope you enjoy these.
Daddy helping Keltie open up her new crayons.
Sitting on Aunt Julie's lap enjoying a cookie.
" This is what I think of this dress."

Playing in the sled with my cousins.
"I love opening presents." (Actually she thought all the presents should be hers and she opened up a few of them that weren't.)

No comments: