Monday, December 7, 2009

O Christmas Tree

We decided on Saturday that it was time to get our Christmas tree. Last year Kevin and Keltie got the tree and had it put up before I even got home from work. We thought this year that we would make it a family adventure. Thankfully it wasn't too cold as we headed out. It is always an adventure with us. I usually end up looking at the same trees over and over again. Kevin loses patience and he ends up picking out the tree. We bring it home and of course it doesn't fit. It always makes for some wonderful stories though.
This was the first time Keltie was all bundled up in her snowpants. I don't think she was too impressed.
"I can't put my arms down."
"I think this looks like a good one."
"This is huge."
Daddy and Keltie working together to get the ornaments on. I didn't even think to take a finished product picture so I guess it's up to you to use your imagination.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

LOL. That tree is huge!! You guys are too funny! I can totally see you wondering out there looking at the same tree!