Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fun Times

Our babysitter has been needing more days off this school year than she has in all the other four years combined. It's not her fault at all, but it puts us in some situations trying to find someone to watch the girls, without either of us having to use up all of our days. Anyway, we are very thankful to everyone who has helped us out. Last week it was Papa's turn. He only had Kinsley, which makes it a little bit more difficult. Needless to say, she was not an easy girl that day. I'm thinking next time it might help if Keltie goes along.

So today, Grammy is at our house with just Kinsley again. We had it arranged that the two of them were going to go into school to eat lunch with Keltie, but with all the germs out there, it's just not worth it. Kinsley was in tears a little bit this morning, but I think that ended pretty quickly. It's fun when Grammy watches her because I get a lot of updates throughout the day. Here they are for today.

I can only share the talk of the day, for some reason I can't download pictures lately. Sorry, but you'll get Kinsley's personality through these things.

Grammy:  "Did you have a good time when you stayed with Papa?"
Kinsley: U huh!
Grammy:  What did you do?
Kinsley:  I cried
Grammy:  A lot or a little?
Kinsley:  A lot!


Kinsley after running around bare butted for 15 minutes at one point with her underwear in her mouth.

"My underwear is wet. I don't want this underwear."

Downstairs we go to get another pair of underwear.

Kinsley:  Wait, I have to make a phone call.
Grammy:  Who are you going to call?
Kinsley:  Grammy.  Oh wait, you're here.  I better call Boomp.

Ask Kinsley what Grammy called her today and wait for a "Miss IN DE PEN DENT! "

I told Kinsley I was going to make her a little rice heating pack instead of an ice pack to sleep with.
Grammy:  Do you want Fancy Nancy or Princess.
Kinsley:  I want Baabie

She is truly a laugh and a half!
Hope you're having as much fun as I am....but knowing that can't possibly happen!
Thank you to everyone who has helped us out. We are glad that we are blessed with so many helpers.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I only work Monday's & Thursday's right now. you call me if you are stuck without someone!!

Grammy said...

Ah yes, Kinsley doesn't miss a cue when you're with her. Someone has certainly helped both of the girls acquire a wonderful vocabulary. And the doctor wants to know if she can speak in simple sentences. My question would be, "Does she ever stop talking ?" We had so much fun, but I have to admit daddy got a pretty big hug and all of her attention when he got home. Love you Kinsley and Keltie.