Thursday, September 27, 2012

Picture Day

So Keltie has been adjusting to school life fairly well. We have gotten over the fear of having to eat breakfast at school since she finally understands that she doesn't have to eat there. Today was picture day and that brought on new worries for her. We aren't having her pictures taken because we have had so many taken lately, but she might have to have it taken any way for the class picture. So now she was worried about how to smile. I told her to just stick out her tongue at the photographer and see what he does. I'm not sure she'll take that advice. I told her that I would get her ready just like she was getting her picture taken. Here's the final product.


She looked at herself in the mirror and told me that she looks better than I looked last week for my picture (well, that's a given). She told me that she looks better because she's "beautiful, a girl and a children." You have to love that reasoning.

Of course Kinsley had to get in on the action to so here she is.

No comments: