Monday, April 2, 2012

The Many Faces of Kinsley

Kevin and I were just talking the other night about the turnaround in Kinsley. I'll be honest with you, there were times when she was a baby that I was ready to sell her to the zoo. To say that she was a difficult baby is being mild. She was very needy and spent the majority of her first year clung to my side. Wow, what a different girl we have now. She is so much more outgoing and will go to other people. She is Keltie's little shadow and loves to do anything that she is doing. I can't believe how much she talks and how  much she can say. She is always saying something new and surprises us everyday. I'm glad that those difficult days are behind us, even though I'm sure that there will be more ahead in the future years, especially with that little glow she has in her eye.

Sitting pretty. Don't you love how her feet are even crossed?
A little bit of encouragement from Mama to make faces
Silly girl.
"Blanh, blah, blah!"
All smiles.
This was supposed to be her sad face. Somehow I don't think that happened.
Little princess feet.

No comments: