Monday, March 19, 2012

Little Lady

On Friday, I took off of school early so that I could take Keltie to Child Development Days. I had absolutely no concerns, but thought that it would be a great way for her to get to see her school again before she actually goes. She was awesome. At first, she didn't want to do anything and didn't want to leave my side. Eventually the lady got her coloring. When she colors, she doesn't want to leave. I walked away and she colored for quite awhile. When they were finished the lady brought her over and told me that she is doing great. She said that she could zip through her colors, shapes and numbers. (Not surprising to me at all, she has been doing this forever.) She said that she has great fine motor skills, thus all the coloring that she does. When we left, Keltie looked at me and said, "Mama, I knew everything that she asked me." Too cute!

One quick picutre before we left. The wind was blowing her hair and she didn't like it.

No comments: