Monday, March 19, 2012

Beautiful Weekend

Wow! That's all that I can say about this past weekend. The weather was amazing. We were outside almost the entire weekend. Friday night the girls spent the night with Grammy and Boompa so that Kevin and I could get up early on Saturday and go camper shopping. Well, let's just say we have a lot of decisions make with that. The girls had an awesome time with Grammy and Boompa. Saturday night we headed out to the woods for a cookout with the cousins. I don't think it's very often in March that you can cookout in March, especially just in hooded sweatshirts.

Kinsley was so excited to "shit" in her chair. (That's how she says sit)
Don't ask me what she is doing.
Keltie and the cousins.
Fun times.
They had to have their picture taken one more time. I love Kylie's pose.






No comments: