Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Road Rash

Yesterday, was kind of a hectic day. Since we have an in home daycare lady, when she needs a day off or one of her children is sick, it makes life kind of difficult for us. Long story short, the girls came to school with me until Kevin could leave work to get them. They then spent the rest of the day at home with him. Well, when I got home, Keltie was still sleeping. Kevin told me I had to look at her face when she got up, but he wouldn't tell me anymore. Part of their day yesterday included sledding. I'm sure you can guess where I'm headed....Yup, she fell off of her sled. He said that she was a pretty big girl about it and only cried for a little bit. Right away she said, "I have to show Mama this." She got right back on and went again. Thankfully, today they are at the babysitter's house. :)

Poor little sweetie.
We were trying to make her pose for us. I guess a fish face will do it.
Drama queen.
I promise you, the camera makes it look a lot worse than it is.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Keltie, Keltie, you are still adorable. I think you need grammy there to take care of you!