Monday, February 6, 2012

Morning Snuggles

We didn't have a babysitter on Friday, so I got to stay home with the girls. It was very much needed for me and we had a wonderful day together. The girls were both very excited that they got to sleep in and didn't have to get up. The morning rush is always something we have in the morning and nothing we look forward to. Keltie was the first one up. I got her snuggled on the couch and then we could hear "Mama" from Kinsley's room. I got her out of bed and Keltie wanted to snuggle with her. The two of them have been best buds lately and it's so much fun to watch. Here they are together. (This didn't last long, but it was cute while it did!)

Do you like the Donald Trump hair on Kinsley?
Look at those beautiflu faces, even in the morning.
Sisterly love. I love the fact that Kinsley puts up with it as well.

No comments: