Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Some Mornings

At times I do wish that I was a stay at home mom, especially during the mornings. Some mornings, it is amzaing to me that we actually get out of the door in one piece. (Granted it's not usally on time, but that's the story of my life). I have to admit that I have two super good girls in the morning and they are very helpful. A lot of times Kinsley ends up getting her hair done while she is sitting in the booster seat eating breakfast. Keltie is usally pretty content as long as she gets to watch her shows and eat her breakfast. She knows the ques from the shows as to when we need to be leaving. This was Kinsley this morning. Keltie was too busy watching shows and eating her fig newtons. I guess looking at this face (and of course Keltie's) I know that they will be waiting for me when I get home after a long day. I have a busy group of students this year (that's putting it nicely) so I truly am thankful to get home to these precious parts of my life.
Notice the crooked piggies. What do you expect when she's eating?

No comments: