Friday, September 2, 2011

Shh!, it's a secret.




Kevin and I decided to update our house by giving it a little bit of color. Well, while we did this, we thought it would be best to not have the girls at home with us. Grammy and Boompa were more than willing to let them spend the night at their house. While they were gone, Auntie Carol and Grammy were sneaky and decided that they should take their pictures. Off to Cherokee Park they headed for a photo shoot. Keltie was told to keep it a secret and she did for almost two weeks. Kevin and I didn't know anything about it until I approached Carol to take Kinsley's one year old pictures. Thanks for the wonderful surprise. Here are a few of my favorites.

1 comment:

Grammy and Boompa said...

We sure had fun....even if I didn't have a lot of clothes to choose from!