Monday, January 3, 2011

Winter Wonderland

We finally took the girls to see the lights in Marshfield. Kevin and I had been there before, but never to walk around. We picked a nice night and bundled up the girls. It was such a great experience. It is much better walking through it than driving through. I kept thinking how amazing it was. Then I would picture myself as Keltie and think how impressed she was. She loved it. When we started to leave she started crying and said, "I don't want to leave yet. I like it here." All in the eyes of a child.
Kinsley couldn't relaly see a whole lot, but she stayed awake the whole time.
Mama and Keltie .
Daddy and Keltie. I thought for awhile that we were going to have to stop at everyone of these.
The girls.
Keltie didn't want to get her picture taken by the "real" Santa so she decided that this one would be okay. In fact when we went in by Santa she said, "I don't like him." (I don't know what she's doing with her arms.)
Kinsley doesn't know any better. I'm sure next year, she might not be so willing.

1 comment:

Grammy and Boompa said...

And so the Will family tradition begins... Memories in the making!