Monday, November 1, 2010

Lil Pumpkin

This is Kinsley on Halloween morning. She is wearing the stem from Keltie's pumpkin costume, but I thought that she looked adorable in it. She was actually a frog. Keltie was going to be a pumpkin, but at last minute (and I do mean last minute), she decided that she wanted to be Fancy Nancy instead. Luckily we had a little ballerina skirt, some necklaces, and a purse. She looked cute, but was in a mood where she didn't want her picture taken so I didn't get any pictures of her. We only went to three houses, but got way too much candy. I suppose next year Kinsley will be able to have some of it though so Mama and Daddy don't have to eat it all. :)

1 comment:

Grammy and Boompa said...

The two cutest trick or treaters I've ever seen...at least since Raggedy Ann and Andy!