Friday, November 19, 2010

Just Another Hectic Week

So I always prided myself on being on time to things. Actually, I used to be early to everything. Well, since having the girls, that has changed drastically. We are always rushing in the morning to get everything done. By the time I pump, feed and dress Kinsley, dress and get Keltie ready and make sure that we have everything, we are always rushing out the door. Luckily, I have two wonderful girls who are very cooperative in the morning. Today, even though we were running late, I decided to take some pictures. Sometimes, you just have to stop and enjoy the little things in life. These two are so precious to me, that it doesn't matter if I'm late to work everyday as long as I know that I told them I loved them. Hopefully these smiles, melt your heart like they do mine.
Pretty in pink. (After her clothes were changed 2 different times before we left.)
"Hi, Mama."
Look at those cute toes. Makes you want to kiss them.
Two sweet little angels.
Kinsley: "What are you doing to me Keltie?" Keltie: "Just smile and we'll be done."

3 comments:

Grammy and Boompa said...

Help, I'm m..e..l..t..ing!!!! I think about you many mornings!!!

Lynn said...

Today I was just trying to get Mally and I ready to go to Chippewa Falls to Walmart and the grocery store. It took forever for us to get out the door. I give you lots of credit for doing this every day! Then I came home from the stores and I told Jesse, I'm not sure how I am going to do this with two! I think I might have to turn into a night owl and do my errands when everyone is sleeping. ; ) Also those girls are A!dorable!

Grammy and Boompa said...

Nope, different mouths and noses also! But they're both certainly cute!!