Monday, November 2, 2009

I love coloring!

For Halloween, Keltie got a new coloring book and box of crayons from her babysitter. She is completely in love with it. She could spend hours just sitting at the table coloring. She has also decided that she is a big girl now and doesn't need a booster seat to sit in. She climbs up on the chair by herself and sits at the table and colors. She does like it much better though when someone colors with her. Check out that pencil grip.
"Hmm, what color should I use?"

"Daddy, let's work together on this page."

2 comments:

Grammy and Boompa said...

Only a first grade teacher perfects her 18 month old's pencil grip. Actually I know she was a "natural". We do need a new picture for our refrigerator!!

Lynn said...

Keltie I'll come color with you anyday. I still love to color! And your mommy has the best colors, markers and paper for it! We always colored at her house when we were little!!