Monday, May 11, 2009

Turkey Hunting 2009

These should have been posted awhile ago, but I forgot that it was on my camera. Kevin was busy getting ready for turkey hunting one night, and Keltie and I decided that we should help. She loves to look at Kevin's turkey fans on the walls and is constantly pointing to them. She even tries to make the sound of a turkey. Kevin will do it and she will try to repeat it. All she can really do is shake her head like he does, but can't actually make the sound. He does have a box turkey call (I think that's what it's called) and she does a really good job of moving it to make it sound like a real turkey. One night I was talking to her Papa on the phone and was telling him that she was doing the background noise and he couldn't believe it. He thought that it was actually Kevin doing it.

Here she is helping Daddy get ready for the big hunt.Keltie are you in there?Mama and Daddy, this isn't funny anymore. Please help me!

No comments: