Monday, December 15, 2008

Mama's Little Helper

Keltie is all about doing things with us lately. Of course we love every minute of it since that means she's always with us. On Saturday I was putting away laundry and she wanted to help. She thought it was more fun to play with the clothespins though. (Don't mind her boyish p.j.s). I got out the camera and she immediately looked at me and smiled. Well, when it came time to actually take the picture, it was more of a stunned look. Sometimes she is just too cute and funny.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I see pink on those PJs! Check out those eyes & eyelashes!! Now Shannon can ask Keltie, "Keltie are you wearing mascara?" Didn't you ask Shannon that everytime you saw her. ;)

Jody said...

I forgot all about that. I guess I did ask her that all time. She definitely has dark eyes and my eyelashes. That's about all she got from me though.