Friday, December 12, 2008

Keltie's Santa Visit


So last weekend was the Abbotsford Christmas Parade. I decided that it was too cold to take Keltie to it so we stayed back while Kevin and his family went to it. This year my dad decided that he wanted to be a clown with Kevin's dad, so it was a little bit disappointing that we didn't get to go. Also, Keltie didn't get to see Santa in the parade. I took her in the Abbotsford City Hall on Sunday so she could get to see him. We pulled up in front and there was someone out there dressed up as Tigger waving. She didn't seem too excited at all. It was close to nap time, so I didn't truly know what to expect. I held her in front of Santa for a few minutes and she just stared at him. Mrs. Claus talked to her, but she wouldn't give her the time of day. Finally, I bravely put her on Santa's lap. At first she was o.k., but then when I moved away she started to look like she was going to cry. Of course I had to take pictures, so I quickly took them before she did cry. I guess she wasn't too impressed with Santa this year. Oh well, I'm sure that she'll love all of the presents he brings. There's always next year.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Ohmygoodness! Jody you have to keep this up! It is way to fun to see and hear what you guys are doing! It appears that you already know what you are doing as you have pictures up and fun backgrounds. I'm going to go put you as a link on my blog now..

Anonymous said...

Hi Jody,
Love that you are blogging...maybe you will keep yours more up to date than mine though!!
Cute picture of Keltie.

Connie said...

Jody and Kevin,

Welcome to blogging....warning; you may become a blog-a-holic. I love the picture of Keltie in the snow, she is growing so fast I can't wait to see more of her.

Love Connie and John.... oh and Adam too since he's a blog checker too