Tuesday, January 17, 2012

18 Months

Wow, time has been going by way to fast. I know that I've been MIA lately, but hopefully I can try to keep updating a little more fruquently. Kinsley turned 18 months on the 8th of January. That's so hard to believe. She is growing and changing so much. It amazes me how much she knows already. I guess that's probably because she has a big sister who teaches her so much. She truly has turned into a different little girl. She has become much more open to going to people and will sit with them and talk to them. She is constantly repeating what anyone says and has a very large vocabulary because of this. She always wants to be where the action is. Whatever Keltie wants to do, we always hear from her "Me too!" Here are a few shots of her the other night. As soon as you get the camera out, all you hear is "Cheese." We love you Kins!




1 comment:

Grammy and Boompa said...

Kinsley, you are truly our precious little girl. Mommy forgot to mention your singing voice among your many talents (Baby, baby, I need your love.)