Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wise Beyond Their Years

 Kinsley is such a sponge and is starting to talk more and more. Kevin and her have a little thing that they like to do. Kevin points to his eye and says "I", then points to his heart and says "love". Before he can even say anything, Kinsley replies, "Dada." Everytime he does this, she says the same thing. I've tried to get her to say Mama and her babysitter has tried to get her to say her name, but it's useless. Well, yesterday she was at the sitters and Cathy heard her pass gas. She goes to Kinsley "Who tooted?" Kinsley's immediate response was "Mama." Cathy teased Kevin that he  must be working on that one with her and he told her that he hasn't. Nice, I totally feel the love.

Also, yesterday morning we were getting ready to walk out the door. Keltie looks at me and says, "Mama, I think Kinsley just said alcohol." I looked at her and told her that I didn't think that she said that. "Yes, Mama. Kinsley said alcohol." I laughed to myself and then asked her what alcohol was. Her reply, "It's something I can't have until I'm older."

I think we truly are in for a world of hurt when they get older. :)

1 comment:

Grammy and Boompa said...

I do remember as Keltie was thinking slush looked pretty inviting last Saturday, you told her it had alcohol in it and you couldn't drink alcohol until you were big. You're not going to let anything get past either one of those girls!