Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bittersweet

Today was a bittersweet day for me. It's the last day of school for me, which is amazing. I can't believe how fast the school year went by. I'm very excited since this will be the first year that I am not teaching summer school. I will be able to spend my days at home with the girls. We already have big plans...Keltie is going to learn to write her name and cut with a scissors. Kinsley is going to learn to walk. (I know...I have high expectations.) Anyway, we are going on vacation to North Carolina and South Carolina with a visit to the ocean, so it would have been difficult for me to teach summer school. (Oh shucks). It was a little bit sad today though because it was the last day of daycare for the girls. We love our babysitter and will have to plan lots of visits, especially for Kinsley so she doesn't have complete stranger danger when she goes back in the fall. They also were celebrating Kinsley's birthday today since she won't be there this summer. I can't believe our little sweetie will be 1 in a few weeks. We are truly blessed with two of the sweetest little girls.


This was the girls on the first day of school.
Here they are today.

Notice Kinsley isn't so cooperative anymore.


That's it for now. Since school is out, my access to technology is limited (or nonexistent). Lots of plans for camping and relaxing. There will be lots to catch up on. Enjoy your summer. Let's hope it warms up.






1 comment:

Grammy and Boompa said...

Sisters? Less and less, but they sure are adorable!